This is a great recipe for kids, who will love the fun flavor combination. Papayas are also full of vitamins and minerals that help with digestion, so it’s good for you too!
For this recipe, you need to get papayas that are ripe. The milkshake has to be served fresh as it will have a bitter taste if left for a long time.
Check out our avocado milkshake as well.
What is the benefit of papaya?
One of the most nutritious fruits, papayas is packed with vitamin C. They also contain beta-carotene, which is converted in your body into vitamin A. Papayas are also a good source of fiber and contain potassium, calcium, and magnesium.
CHINESE VERSION: 木瓜香草冰淇淋奶昔
Papaya Milkshake Recipe | MyKitchen101en
Yield: 2 cups
- 200 g frozen papayas (cut into cubes)
- 70 g vanilla ice cream (2 scoops)
- 240 ml cold milk (1 cup)
1 Put frozen papaya cubes into the blender. (Cut the papaya and remove the seeds before freezing them overnight)
2 Add 70 g of vanilla ice cream into the blender
3 Add in 240 ml of cold milk
4 Blend all ingredients until smooth
5 A cup of fresh papaya milkshake is done. Serve fresh, the papaya milkshake will turn bitter if left for too long.
Papaya Milkshake Recipe
Click to vote
- 200 g frozen papayas cut into cubes
- 70 g vanilla ice cream 2 scoops
- 240 ml cold milk 1 cup
- Put frozen papaya cubes into the blender. (Cut the papaya and remove the seeds before freezing them overnight)
- Add 70 g of vanilla ice cream into the blender
- Add in 240 ml of cold milk
- Blend all ingredients until smooth
- A cup of fresh papaya milkshake is done. Serve fresh.
Nutrition (per serving)
Love this recipe?
Click on the icon to vote