Drinking fresh orange carrot juice gives our body an instant boost of nutrients naturally found in fruits and vegetables. For those who don’t consume much vegetables and fruits, this is a more efficient way to incorporate them into your daily diet.
Orange carrot juice provide a healthy dose of vitamin A, C, K, beta-carotene and many other minerals. This helps improve our body immune system. Research found eating more vegetables and fruits reduce risk of coronary heart disease and stroke. (Source: Harvard, School of Public Health)
Check out our beverage recipe collection.
CHINESE VERSION: 柳橙胡萝卜汁-为健康美丽加分
Orange Carrot Juice Recipe | MyKitchen101en
Yield: 2 cups
- 2 Oranges (Both should be of equal amounts)
- 2 Carrots
1 Thoroughly wash and clean all ingredients, cut into small pieces.
2 Extract using a slow juicer.
3 Remove orange peel if you are making the juice with a blender.
4 Serve fresh over ice if desired.
Orange Carrot Juice Recipe
Click to vote
- 1 juicer (manual / electric)
- 2 oranges both should be equal amount
- 2 carrots
- Thoroughly wash and clean all ingredients, cut into small pieces.
- Extract using a slow juicer.
- Remove orange peel if you are making the juice with a blender.
- Serve fresh over ice if desired.
Nutrition (per serving)
Love this recipe?
Click on the icon to vote